- 1/2 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 16 oz. can of Refried Beans
- 16 oz. Sour Cream
- 16 oz. Salsa
- 1 to 2 cups Shredded Cheese (cheddar jack is what we usually use, but plain cheddar would be fine)
Directions: In a large frying pan:
- Brown the ground beef. Add taco seasoning (and salt and pepper, if you like).
- Layer on the refried beans (or what I typically do is just mix the refried beans together with the cooked ground beef).
- Spread the sour cream in a layer over the meat and beans.
- Pour the salsa in as the next layer
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top for the final layer
Serve the dip in bowls and eat with tortilla chips.