- Cook and serve chocolate pudding mix (3.4 oz box)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 chocolate cake mix (Heather likes Betty Cocker Triple Chocolate Fudge cake)
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pudding as on box directions (add 2 cups of milk to pudding in a mixing bowl and cook in microwave on high for 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes)
- Add chocolate cake mix to pudding. Stir batter together. Should be thick and fluffy.
- Pour batter into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of mini chocolate chips on top of cake batter.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes at 350.
- Serve with cool whip or whipped cream on top. Yum!