- Chicken Tenderloins (or chicken breast cut into tenderloin sized pieces)
- Spices (Salt, Pepper, Garlic Salt, etc.)
- Oil (Olive Oil is healthier, but Canola Oil or Vegetable Oil works too)
- Heat frying pan on medium-high temperature
- Add oil to frying pan (between a teaspoon or two for a single tenderloin, but could be a tablespoon or two for a larger quantity).
- Season tenderloins with spices per your liking and then place them in the frying pan with the seasoned side down.
- Season top of tenderloins and allow to cook, uncovered, for about 5 minutes.
- Flip tenderloins, reduce heat to medium, and cover the frying pan while they cook for another 5 to 7 minutes.
- That's it.