- 1/2 pound Ground Beef
- Spaghetti Sauce (we usually get Prego Traditional)
- Noodles (we prefer angel hair or thin spaghetti), usually about 16 oz for our family
- Petite Diced Tomatoes (optional, 14.5 ounces and drained)
- 1/2 Green Pepper (optional, diced)
- Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Brown ground beef
- Add diced green pepper, if desired
- Add Prego spaghetti sauce
- Add petite diced tomatoes, if desired. If you do, you'll want to add a little salt as well.
- Bring 2 or 3 quarts water to boil in large pot.
- Add pasta and cook until al dente.
- Drain pasta and transfer back to cooking pot.
- Put the noodles on your plate and add your sauce.