- 1 (or more) flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese or the equivalent slices (Cheddar, Colby Jack, or other cheeses work)
- 1 Can of Chunk Chicken
- Butter, Margarine, or Spray Oil
- Diced tomato (optional)
- Salsa (optional)
- Diced Onion (optional)
- Sour Cream (optional)
- Guacamole (optional)
- Warm up a frying pan on medium to medium-high temperature. Alternatively, you can use an electric griddle at around 300 to 325 degrees.
- Apply a small amount of Butter, Margarine, or Spray Oil, just enough to coat the pan/griddle.
- Place one tortilla on a griddle/pan and sprinkle with cheese, chicken, and optional onion, tomato, and salsa.
- Top with remaining tortillas.
- Cook over medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Cut into wedges.
- Enjoy with optional sour cream and guacamole.