- Spanish Rice from Rice a Roni
- 2 Tablespoons butter or margarine
- 16 oz can of crushed tomatoes (or salsa, if you prefer)
- 1 can of Black Beans (or pinto or kidney, if you prefer)
- 1 cup of canned Corn, drained
- Shredded cheese
- Burrito sized flour tortillas
- Sour cream (optional)
- Bacon (optional)
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté rice and vermicelli mix with butter until vermicelli is golden brown.
- Add 2 cups water, tomatoes/salsa, and special seasonings from Rice a Roni and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to low, cover, and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Stir in beans and corn and let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve on flour tortillas with desired toppings (cheese, sour cream, bacon, etc.)