- 1 loaf about 12.5 ounces French Bread or Sourdough Bread
- 2/3 cup Hidden Valley® Simply Ranch Classic Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 4 cups shredded cheese cheddar or mozzarella or a mix
- 6 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 2 green onions sliced small, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice loaf of bread horizontally. Place two halves face up on the cookie sheet.
- Stir together ranch dressing and pizza sauce in a small bowl. Coat each bread half with sauce.
- Sprinkle with cheese, then bacon, then onions.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately. May be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days, but best the day it’s made.