1. Chicken. (Roughly one chicken breast feeds two or three people, depending on how much you eat).
2. Cut chicken into small strips or bite-sized pieces. Cook in a frying pan on medium heat with little bit of oil. Salt as desired.
3. While cooking, add Lawry’s fajita seasoning (or the homemade fajita sauce recipe below).
4. After the chick is mostly cooked, add sliced green and/or red peppers (roughly one pepper for the two or three people, depending on preference).
5. Also add fresh sliced onion.
6. Serve on flour tortilla with desired toppings such as: cheese, tomato, sour cream, etc.
Fajita Sauce (seasons 1.5 to 2 pounds of chicken):
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of black pepper