- Super-super thin slices of Italian Roast Beef from the deli
- Muenster Cheese slices
- Buns (sub sandwich rolls, or Kaiser Deli Buns, or we like Walmart Steak Rolls)
- Packet of Au Jus / French Dip Sauce
- Broil buns for 5 minutes with butter on one-half and Muenster Cheese on the other half
- Follow package instructions to make Au Jus / French Dip Sauce
- Soak Roast Beef in warm Au Jus for a minute, then use fork to remove roast beef slices and put them on the bun.
- Get a small cup of Au Jus to dip your sandwich